The Galactic Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MARTIAL LAW - Meeting between Imperial, Fedonian and Terran leaders.

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

MARTIAL LAW - Meeting between Imperial, Fedonian and Terran leaders. Empty Re: MARTIAL LAW - Meeting between Imperial, Fedonian and Terran leaders.

Post by The Fedonians 29th January 2015, 1:51 pm

"Thanks Emperor." And Cleo walks out the room and to the Fedonian shuttle and flies back to the Ambassador. Then the Fedonian fleet flies to the docks and prepares for the parade.

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

MARTIAL LAW - Meeting between Imperial, Fedonian and Terran leaders. Empty Re: MARTIAL LAW - Meeting between Imperial, Fedonian and Terran leaders.

Post by The Galactic Empire 26th January 2015, 11:42 pm

"Today New Coruscant is open to all visitors from allied nations, we have orbital docking facilities custom built for your starships and whatever supplies they may need to recoup from the battle. We have ammunition of all types so we can refill the your fleets' reserves. We will allow you to go and coordinate your people and do what you must before the parade. Full details on where to meet and when have been sent to your respective flagships. In the meantime I must attend a meeting with my admirals to discuss this incident, we will meet shortly before the parade begins."
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

http://thegalacticempire.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Japanese Confederation 26th January 2015, 8:44 pm

"Very well. My fleet should be almost done with their repairs anyways. I assume the crew of my fleet, and the Fedonians, has premission to come down as well?"
Japanese Confederation
Japanese Confederation
Moff
Moff

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 25th January 2015, 11:44 pm

"Agreed, but I think that is something we should decide upon once the Streonians have been dealt with and we can life our quarantine of the core worlds. The Jedi High Command or whatever, should be in a central location in the galaxy.. I think we should table this discussion until we have safe access to the core worlds, but I would recommend Kylantha to be the home of the Jedi. It is central enough that anyone can reach it and it's a neutral planet so neither of us would have control over the area. We would need to speak with the Kylnathian government for approval of course, but I'm sure they won't mind having Jedi training on their planet.. might make the place safer." Emperor Askaari looks at a clock on the wall. "We have been talking for some time and I think I've told you everything I wanted to. We should begin preparing for the parade."
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Japanese Confederation 25th January 2015, 7:42 pm

"I feel like making the order is a good idea. But, we need to decide which planet would hold the main council."
Japanese Confederation
Japanese Confederation
Moff
Moff

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fedonians 25th January 2015, 6:44 pm

"When I get back home I'll make sure he gets the right treatment for what he has done. I'll still have to get support from the council before I do such a move. I also agree we need to set up a new order. I'm fine with whatever you want to call it as long as the people who go are of their own free will. We'll encourage force sensitives to go but not force them. Let's see how Inaho feels about it." Cleo gestures to Inaho.

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 25th January 2015, 4:27 pm

Askaari thought for a moment, rubbing his chin slightly. "Actually, Lady Denfly, it wouldn't be right for us to take custody of one of your war criminals. He is the property of your people and not ours. Besides, I'd rather you summarily execute him at once than risk a prisoner transfer. I'm sure he's been in your custody for some time, Sith grow stronger in isolation. The loneliness and despair feed the Dark Side, he should be eliminated before it is too late." Askaari pauses, thinking for another moment, "this is starting to make me think about something profound. There are Force sensitive people in this galaxy, but no one skilled enough to guide them down the right path. We need to establish a Jedi Order and bring in all knowledge available, we have in our computers the sum of all Jedi and Sith knowledge from our galaxy. Everything we need to know is in there, waiting to be accessed. Since it will be the first of it's kind in this galaxy, I propose we just call it the Jedi Order. We will build temples for training on each of our planets, and at these institutions Force users from all around the galaxy will gather to learn the true ways of the Force. However the Sith part of the knowledge will forever be classified to all eyes including our nations' leaders."
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fedonians 25th January 2015, 3:13 pm

"Thanks for telling me. I think the last country to try to separate on Soul Bia was lead by who you call sith. If I remember correctly when it started it seperation it tried to conquer neighboring countries. I know I have revealed what most fedonians avoid to talk about this outside other fedonians. Is because these countries separate in a way they are usually either conquered or fall under control of World Council supporters. These nations were still considered a part of the world council because of people who lived inside were primarily loyal to the council over country. This event only happens around once a generation. The leader I mention is still in jail. If you want I can transfer him to your custody."

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 25th January 2015, 2:47 pm

"Where the Jedi are the good followers of the Force, the Sith are the evil followers of the Dark Side of the Force. The Force has two sides, light and dark.. Jedi and Sith. Sith are selfish, greedy and will not think even once about taking life. They take pleasure in the suffering of others, the Galactic Empire was ruled by Sith in our Origin Galaxy and they brought untold destruction to trillions of lives. Many wars were fought against the Sith over hundreds of thousands of years, all of which yielded no real results. Eventually things climaxed after Emperor Palpatine who was the Sith who ruled before me, was defeated. The Empire was still strong, but it's military was instantly uncoordinated and fell unknowingly into their own demise. The Sith are evil.. plain and simple. Anywhere they are found they must be eliminated." Askaari sounded extremely adamant about this issue.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fedonians 25th January 2015, 2:37 pm

"Well some Fedonians are force sensitive. They treated with high regard. Willow one of my closest friends is force sensitive. Frann had told me about the galaxy you come from there was an order and those who were in it called Jedi. May I ask what sith are?"

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 25th January 2015, 9:31 am

"Even with our Conquest of the Borg many things about them still remain unclear. Their origin for example is a mystery, one theory is that they were a military experiment gone wrong and they took over their own home world, assimilating their own people first. From there they continued to consume more and more advanced technology until they became nearly invincible, with their only real opposition being the Undine, or Species 8472, for the longest time. We permanently sealed fluidic space off from our space so the Undine are no longer a threat in case anyone was wondering. I wish we could know more about the Borg but their queen insured with her dying actions that we would never learn the whole truth. So many secrets behind a dead regime.. it seriously gets on my nerves to not have all of the answers.. I'm sure the two of you can understand how I fell towards that. But there is another secret I must burden you with and it's a much more personal secret than a national security secret. I have the ability to use the Force.. I'm not trained in the ways of the Force so my knowledge is rudimentary in most aspects. But one thing I did learn was what is called 'Battle Meditation.' This allows me to join the minds of however many individuals I need to join. In the battle that just took place you nor anybody else realized you were connected but you were. This is why the Imperial Navy is so effective... normally a Starfleet of it's size would require extensive time to plan and carry out deployments. With Battle Meditation my forces communicate thirty times more efficiently than they would without my abilities, this increases our response time by ten fold and ensures I can make full informed tactical decisions and never needlessly waste the lives of my people. This is a secret because this galaxy still holds many surprises for us, we do not know yet if there are or are not Force sensitive races that are sentient. There could easily be Sith out there or worse.. people who fear the Force and wish to eradicate its users. This is not only for my safety but for the integrity of Imperial Navy operations throughout the galaxy. Even right now I am commanding four skirmishes inside the Streonian Quarantine Zone, I am redirecting reinforcements to their areas as we speak. I of course have received the consent to do this from every commanding officer of every Imperial Navy warship as well as ground force garrison and legion commanders. I have never forced my people to do something without their knowledge and consent.. this is a democracy despite our militaristic ideals."
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Japanese Confederation 25th January 2015, 8:36 am

"Well, I suppose only time will tell when the infamous chapter of the Borg ends. When the Galaxy is cleansed of living in fear of the race."
Japanese Confederation
Japanese Confederation
Moff
Moff

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 25th January 2015, 3:04 am

"I'm glad you agree. The Empire will keep the Borg a secret as long as it is necessary, if fall to ruin before the time is right then the point will become moot. If the Empire should fall, no Borg will survive and we can guarantee that."
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Japanese Confederation 24th January 2015, 11:50 pm

"I'm not even sure our grandchildren could declassify it. The Borg will not easily be forgotten. As we all know, they were a vile race. Entire empires, and their planets, were assimilated. They left a giant scar, not one that will easily heal. It may be hundreds of years before the populace knows they still exist."
Japanese Confederation
Japanese Confederation
Moff
Moff

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 24th January 2015, 8:22 pm

"The Borg are the most vile enemy we've ever faced. Just thinking about them makes my stomach sick, the mutilations of not only our people but countless other races. The sheer gore and.. I can't even think about it anymore. I personally lead several key strikes on Borg infrastructure during the Gamma War, I lead a mission into a Borg biological research center and the experiments they were doing there were unspeakable. My people and anyone affected by the Borg know this terror, especially those that were assimilated. This is why we must keep the Imperial Borg a secret for now, at least until the memory of the Borg is nothing but a distant memory.. a ghost story told to children to keep them in line. Then and only then can we reintroduce the idea of Borg as an essential part of military operations. That may be a long time from now, long after we are all dead and buried. It will be up to our grandchildren to decide when to declassify this."
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Japanese Confederation 24th January 2015, 8:41 am

"But the Borg are eradicated. The Borg of the past, at least. The Borg you have are different, they don't function the same way. If the general populace learned about these Borg, they can't be too mad. They aren't the same kind of Borg the empire fought. They are Imperial Borg." Inaho pauses for a minute. "Then again, I don't know much about the Imperial populace, so I can't say that for certain."
Japanese Confederation
Japanese Confederation
Moff
Moff

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 22nd January 2015, 2:12 pm

"I'm glad I feel I can trust you both. The Borg tech allows us to do a number of things I've already explained, but we could only gain control of it by taking control of the Borg. Essentially, we inserted a virus into the Borg Collective that gave us complete control. We used it to free the individual minds of the Borg and abolished the Collective. All of the separated drones, having regained their individuality, are now Imperial citizens. They did not have the available knowledge as individuals to teach us how to combine Borg tech with ours, so we asked for volunteers to form a new Collective under Imperial control that would coordinate all Imperial Navy operations, as well as regulating starship functions. Every hybrid vessel has Borg crewman, there are three hundred Borg here on the Emancipator. They are all Imperial citizens who volunteered to remain as Borg, they work in shifts so they do not need to constantly be one with the collective. If the general populace learned that we were using the Borg now and that we lied about the Borg being eradicated, it could be disastrous for us politically. Our use of the Borg has been our best kept secret for thirty years and we hope to keep it that way until it becomes irrelevant."
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fedonians 22nd January 2015, 1:14 pm

"You have my word as well. I've learned a few things during my term as head of the Fedonian World Council. Geos revealed this to only people in the government he trusts and have proven that trust as well. We are making sure it's kept that way." Cleo says with a serious tone.

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 22nd January 2015, 11:13 am

"I'll need Lady Denfly's word as well before I proceed." Emperor Askaari replies, gesturing to Lady Denfly.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Japanese Confederation 21st January 2015, 10:16 pm

"I was not informed you gave us that information. My apologies. That would have been the fault of a different government worker, not the president, though." Inaho says, with the sound of obvious surprise in his voice. "Emperor, our word is our life. When we swear secrecy, we swear our lives to never let the secret leave our lips again. We know what happens when classified information leaks. I lost my father and brother to it. I swear on my life that anything said in this room does not leave this room."
Japanese Confederation
Japanese Confederation
Moff
Moff

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 21st January 2015, 8:05 pm

"We have given your people access to our technology. Hyperdrive, our hybrid shields, armor plating and several other things. We have given you the technology to defend yourselves against practically any threat to your system. Whether you have used that technology or not is none of our concern. I personally met President Shiba several years ago and I personally ensured that he had access to our database. In regards to the Borg technology or the technology to build warships like ours, that is classified to everyone. If our technology were to end up in the wrong hands it could have devastating consequences for many people. Turbophasers are hybrid weapons which we made from combining three different technologies, your people should have had access to these. Turbophasers are the best ship mounted weapons money can buy, our allies have access to this technology. Turbophasers can eat through armor plating and shields like it's no big task. My point is that Earth has the technology available, the only technology we are withholding is our Borg technology. The Borg technology is what allows our warships to repair themselves, the true nature behind HOW we use it is also classified and for good reason. The galaxy is better off not knowing how we do what we do. And if I tell you two today, you are sworn to secrecy on threat of death. If this information leaks, it will be hell for your governments." The Emperor said darkly as the door to the room locked itself shut. "Loose lips sink ships. Can you promise to maintain secrecy? Only the highest levels of your government should know this information."
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Japanese Confederation 21st January 2015, 6:37 pm

"Emperor, Im sorry. I didn't men to upset you. But we are unified, under the Terran Republic. And our military has improved greatly. Although, Emperor, some of us arent as privileged as you to have all this technology! How in the stars could someone make is technology here? The Milky Way has no ways to do it, with the resources that you have and we don't!"
Japanese Confederation
Japanese Confederation
Moff
Moff

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 21st January 2015, 4:02 pm

"You think we don't know that? You think we're so naïve we can't assess our own situation? Your species of human has been fighting real wars, at most, for ten thousand years. My species of human has been fighting wars and building interstellar empires for hundreds of thousands of years.. we have so much military history most of it is lost to us. The people that once inhabited the Core Worlds... they're all dead. Their planets have been destroyed, I don't mean their surfaces are on fire and their cities are in ruin.. I mean that the planets themselves are gone. Poof, just like that. And no, the Streonians don't have access to all of these resources because we made them unobtainable. As military forces in the Core Worlds retreated, they destroyed everything in their path.. a scorched earth policy as Terrans would call it. With this strategy, you destroy your own resources so that the enemy can't us it when they follow you. Don't underestimate the Imperial Navy, our military has a long history starting with the Galactic Republic which stood for over a thousand years. Can you say the same for Terra? When has your planet united the entire galaxy under one flag? The only reason we haven't swept through the galaxy and destroyed every other government and military already is because we're trying to be democratic about the way we run this empire because governments seem to last a lot longer when they have the support of the people. Anyone who has wanted to test Imperial resolve is now no more. The Klingons were once the greatest threat to the Federation, the Klingon Empire fell to us in only three months. The Romulan Empire, the most secretive and most despised of the old empires fell to us in only a month. The Cardassians surrendered to us without so much as a shot fired after they saw what happened to the Klingons and Romulans. In our native galaxy we wiped out an entire race of people with the ability to control space and time, that took us only a few years. There was the Yuuzhan Vong, they invaded our native galaxy from an adjacent galaxy. Their technology was strange to us but we destroyed them as well. We have destroyed six empires in my time, each of these empires could have easily invaded Earth and subjugated it. There is no limit to what the Galactic Empire can do, all we ask is that everyone stay out of our way. Any trade or supply shortages as a result of the quarantine will be dealt with by my people." The Emperor was obviously angry, the room felt as though it was suddenly vibrating... the walls, the floor, the table.. were all vibrating. Not a lot, just enough to be barely noticeable.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Japanese Confederation 20th January 2015, 6:57 pm

"Some major trade empires, as well as millions of units of valuable resources, were up at the center of the Galaxy. If the Streonians took it, they would have access to major mounts of funds and resources. Hundreds of fleets could be made. Monthly. Whithin just two months, they could take over massive amounts of territory, even an entire half of the galaxy... so why haven't they done it yet? What's stopping them? I don't mean any offense, Empreor, but I don't think your fleets could stand up to hundreds more."
Japanese Confederation
Japanese Confederation
Moff
Moff

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 20th January 2015, 5:11 pm

"You will not have to deal with that because the Streonians will not get through. If they should happen to get through without us noticing, anyone in their path will be destroyed. No Fedonian or Terran ships are going to be able to stop them. They're using a different type of technology because like Imperials, they came from a different galaxy.. except they've already destroyed all life in numerous galaxies. We were the first ones to stop and contain them because we have experience with several technology types and have become very adept at reverse engineering enemy technology. Our vessels that protect the quarantine zone are specialized warships fitted with weapons and defenses that can counter their technology. We would convert everyone's warships but the Empire cannot afford it, and the Council of Grand Moffs have declared the technology classified. Rarely does democracy trump my authority but in this case it did, so we cannot release the technology to you. Perhaps someday the technology will be de-classified and we can share it. It's not much different from what we use anyway, only differences are building materials, power sources, shield generators.. smaller changes that amount to a superior warship."
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next