The Galactic Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destria Planet of Mystery

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Destria Planet of Mystery Empty Re: Destria Planet of Mystery

Post by The Fedonians 4th February 2015, 3:41 pm

Willow pushes herself up and pulls up Cole. She notices he has been minorly injured. She uses her force power to heal it. While this happens Geos and the explorers walk up. "I see you caused a collapse bulk of the ruins. I'll not ask why you did it or you destroy it." All of a sudden the ball breaks out of the case, flys up, and explodes. Then a spirit comes from the ruins. "Thanks. I'm Linda the sister you read read about in the ruins. I also fear the emperor of the galactic empire is falling to the dark side. Be prepared for the worse you all. I must leave." Linda slowly disappears. Willow hears a whisper in her head. "Meet me on the planet Salin." Everyone heads to near by fedonian base. Everyone swears to keep the machine inside the ruins and the encounter with the spirit secret. The all go their own Geos heads back to Soul Bia and Willow heads to Salin.

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 3rd February 2015, 9:55 pm

They ran faster than any of them could remember ever running in their lives, while the grenade ticked away precious seconds until all hell broke loose. They were nearing the exit when they heard the explosion and the resulting wall of compressed air approaching them at a very high speed. The ruins trembled around them as dust filled the air, they reached the exit just as the shockwave reached them and sent them flying out of the ruins.

Dr. Cole picked himself up and looked to the ruins, the ruins were mostly still intact but the entrances had been caved in.

"It's a damn shame the whole place started to collapse, I wonder what caused it? It's too bad we were not able to make a single discovery here today, all of the markings on the ruins were far too difficult to read. Isn't that right?" He said with an obvious cough and an elbow to Willow's side.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

http://thegalacticempire.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fedonians 3rd February 2015, 3:10 pm

Willow rushes behind Cole and almost over takes him quickly.

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 2nd February 2015, 9:33 am

"If we were three hundred years more advanced and the Galaxy was at peace this technology could do great good for society, but as it stands, the Galaxy is far too prone to violence. Does anyone happen to have a thermal detonator? No? Well I do."Dr. Cole sets the grenade next to the device. "Don't ask me why I carry a grenade everywhere, you never know when you'll need a grenade." Dr. Cole pressed a button and the grenade started beeping very loud. "Hey guys, how good are you at running? Because we're about to find out, RUN!!!!" Dr. Cole takes off running towards the exit of the ruins.

Last edited by The Galactic Empire on 3rd February 2015, 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Japanese Confederation 2nd February 2015, 6:55 am

"I agree. As long as creatures inhabit the Galaxy, technology like this will always be used for bad. It's rather unfortunate, really."
Japanese Confederation
Japanese Confederation
Moff
Moff

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 1st February 2015, 10:00 pm

"As much as I would like to study this technology, it must be destroyed. No one must be allowed to have such technology. I am sure the Emperor would agree that not even the Empire can have this power. We must remove any evidence of the device, the temptation to turn to evil is far too great for our militaristic leaders."
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fedonians 1st February 2015, 5:16 pm

After awhile they come to the core of the ruins. Willow uses the forces to open the door. They come across something that looks like a machine even the empire's has not gotten to this point. Willow brushes of something that looks like an ancient form of a datapad. It appears to be still powered. Willow reads it as 'My brother has betrayed our whole civilization he has fled to another galaxy. I'm leaving this for any who decide to explore my civilizations homeworld and find this city. What you see before you is a machine that can transform matter. Use it wisely or evil may consume you as well. Also don't use a object you may find here or it will destroy life here for a billion years. I'm going to  head outside for the last time and accept my fate. My brother use this machine for evil and has destroyed most of our civilization because he tricked them to coming here'. "Wow that's powerful. I don't think Q would of done this. They are to self center and wouldn't of left a warning or message such as this. What do you two think?"

OOC:Why I used purple for the translation portion was I thinking it was different from usual talking.

Last edited by The Fedonians on 2nd February 2015, 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 29th January 2015, 11:15 pm

"I would be delighted." Dr. Cole begins to walk down a corridor that leads deeper into the ruin.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fedonians 29th January 2015, 1:41 pm

"Okay Sai." Then Geos rushes out of the ruins headed to the closest lab.

"Let go deeper everyone. I think we may find something at the center of the ruins. So Cole would you like to lead us to where you want to go." Willow gestures to Dr. Cole.

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by Japanese Confederation 28th January 2015, 7:25 am

"I'll go with you and Cole. If we're not all leaving, there's no point in me leaving."

Last edited by Japanese Confederation on 29th January 2015, 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Did not follow formatting guidelines.)
Japanese Confederation
Japanese Confederation
Moff
Moff

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fedonians 27th January 2015, 1:28 pm

"We are not angry for you wanting to investigate more. You can investigate as much as you like. I'll be here with you to investigate. I'm really interested in history myself. Sai are you going to with me and Cole or Geos?" Willow looks at Sai patiently.

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 26th January 2015, 4:19 pm

"That's the spirit Willow, like a great Terran once said; the only thing we have to fear is fear itself." He said in an exaggerated American accent. "If explorers shied away every time there was a possibility of a horrible painful death, well I fear to think where we might be now. I would like to press on and investigate here further. At least for a full day or two, I have the necessary supplies. But if the Fedonian government wishes me to leave I shall do so, even though I am a civilian and do not serve the Empire officially... I'm still their representative here today and if you want me to leave the temple say the word." Dr. Cole explained to Geos and Willow, hoping they were not angry at his defiance.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fedonians 26th January 2015, 2:30 pm

Willow stops and heads back to Cole. She also gives the case to Geos. "Geos you get out of here I'll stay with Cole." "Okay Willow. Sai we'll figure it out why this place has this evil behind it. You can stay here if you want or come with me. Your decision Sai?"

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 25th January 2015, 11:36 pm

"But we only just arrived! How can we call off this dig when we have only just scratched the surface? We can't really cancel due solely to your gut feeling. I understand some aliens have different senses than Imperials, but I don't see anything wrong here. I honestly think it's another one of Q's damned tricks." Dr. Cole stood firmly in place, refusing to leave.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Japanese Confederation 25th January 2015, 9:17 pm

Sai just nods as they go to leave the ruins. "Why is it always evil, why is it always evil? Why can't it be good?"
Japanese Confederation
Japanese Confederation
Moff
Moff

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fedonians 25th January 2015, 6:21 pm

Willow senses a strange object nearby. She heads into the room. She comes back out with a item that looks pretty similar to a ball. Then she pulls out a special case. And put the object in to the case.

"I sense there is something dark about that object. Why I put it in to the case. I think this has nothing to do with the Q. I think we need to get out of here. I'll alert the others." She alerts Dr. Cole and Geos.

"Cole we need to get out of here. I think I know why this place is so dark. An entire civilization fell here. Because of a single of their kind wanted ultimate power."

Before they leave Geos catches a glance of a tablet and records the text on it.

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 25th January 2015, 4:34 pm

"I don't think this is Force related. A rookie Jedi like the one who was writing on that stone, they wouldn't be able to manipulate matter so easily. This is definitely Q related. But it's not what it seems, I believe that this entire ruin is nothing but a facsimile created by Q to do lord knows what to us. First encounter with the Q, A Federation starship captain was made to represent the human race which had been put on trial by the Contuum for being barbaric. The Q have been nothing but trouble for this galaxy, the Borg would have never found your part of space had it not been for Q. They are not to be trusted and should never be underestimated."
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Japanese Confederation 25th January 2015, 4:24 pm

"Well, whatever this species was, at least one of them could manipulate matter. Presumably, if one could, then others could as well. Maybe it's their own version of the Force?"
Japanese Confederation
Japanese Confederation
Moff
Moff

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 25th January 2015, 4:07 pm

"Hmm... it's almost too good to be true. I have a growing suspicion I will reveal later but I'm going to discount this tablet for now and continue searching." Dr. Cole replies, leaving the stone where it lay.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fedonians 25th January 2015, 2:59 pm

"Okay, I learned the language a few years ago." Geos reads the that tablet and translates it as 'I have found out I can manipulate matter by my own hands. I'm hoping my brother's plan fails at the referendum. I think it's ridiculous but my sister thinks otherwise. My family has decided to record our history and thoughts by recording them down in three ways. I'm using this tablet to make sure my thoughts are still present in the future.-By' "I can't understand the name of who wrote this. This is pretty deep. So we may be looking at entries from an entire family atleast. What do you think of it Cole?"

Meanwhile...
Willow and Sai receive a copy of the translation
. "What do think of this Sai?"

OOC:What color in the future when consulting the translation be?

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 25th January 2015, 9:41 am

"I'm glad these ruins do not interfere with our communication devices, I've been in ruins before where natural phenomena cut of communication. I was exploring the ruins of an old Klingon city from the days of Kahless and there was an ancient dampening field which did a surprisingly swell job of jamming our communications. I'm really hoping we find some type of technology here that would give us a hint as to the state of minds of these 'Forerunners'. I wonder if they disappeared suddenly like the ancient Mayans of Earth, or like the original settlers of Roanoke." Dr. Cole was getting himself so worked up he tripped over a stone tablet laying on the ground. It had worn writing on it but he could make out the shapes of the words. "Interesting," he commented as he regained both his balance and composure, "I love that they were intelligent enough to write some of their more important historical facts on stone. Stone lasts many times longer than any paper or digital records and no one is going to pick up a twelve ton block of stone and take off with it in their pocket to later sell it on the black market to some shady arts dealer. I can't understand this language. Geos, would you happen to have a translation device on you? I understand that the Fedonians have decrypted this language already."

Last edited by The Galactic Empire on 25th January 2015, 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Japanese Confederation 25th January 2015, 9:13 am

"Well, the only thing we can do about that is find some evidence. There's gotta be something here showing what species this was."
Japanese Confederation
Japanese Confederation
Moff
Moff

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 25th January 2015, 9:10 am

"Yes, this is extremely important if we are to understand more about the Q.. if this is indeed their home world or at least one of them. I know of several species that are the product of mixing their genes with that of an alien species, combining the best of both worlds so to speak. This is rarely possible since ninety nine percent of space fairing species' have all developed independently from one another up to a certain point. Imperial and Terrans may look similar on the outside and internally in terms of organ position, type and functionality.. but our genetics are different enough that Terrans and Imperials could never inter-breed. It's a theory I've been working on that the Q could have been the evolutionary product of two separate species joining genetically. But.. it's still a theory with no real evidence." Dr. Cole sighs.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Japanese Confederation 25th January 2015, 8:38 am

"If this is the Q, however, it would have to be very early Q. This would be before they could transform and teleport."
Japanese Confederation
Japanese Confederation
Moff
Moff

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 24th January 2015, 6:01 am

"The odds of a species that old still existing are null, they would had to have lad billions of years.. or even evolved to a higher state of being. Numerous species have evolved into states which can hardly be explained by science, such as the Q Continuum.  As a race, the Q are immortal, but not absolutely omniscient or omnipotent, just possessing the ability of instantaneous matter-energy transformation and teleportation, as well as the ability of time travel. Their apparent abilities include moving entire asteroid belts and stars, creating alternate timelines, and affecting universal states of nature such as the gravitational constant. In fact, the only time a Q was seen as unable to do something was during a period where their powers are reduced or revoked by the Continuum. They are an extraordinary race that is beyond our comprehension and beyond study, it is possible this race here we are studying could be in relation to the Q.. since they claim to have existed as long as the universe itself."

Last edited by The Galactic Empire on 25th January 2015, 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next