The Galactic Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planet Salin, Willow's progress on her training.

Go down

Planet Salin, Willow's progress on her training. Empty Planet Soul Bia, location on planet classified.

Post by The Fedonians 22nd February 2015, 1:43 pm

Willow just got out of the ruins. She has a ominous burn mark on her right shoulder. She breathes in the fresh air in. She had been in there for a few days. Linda shows up. "You are now a fully recognized Jedi, Willow. You are to go as planned to Destria. Wait in till me or my brother call you. Use your light sabers as a defense. We don't know on how long the padawan will take to learn the ways of the jedi. We will make sure when the time is right you two will meet. In till then bye."

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Planet Salin, Willow's progress on her training. Empty Re: Planet Salin, Willow's progress on her training.

Post by The Fedonians 16th February 2015, 5:26 pm

Willow's training is going fine. One night she had seen a vision. She saw an entire system falling to the empire with in minutes. She didn't recognize the races that were being slaughtered. The following day she was practicing her lightsaber technique when another spirit showed up.

Currently

"I'm Federic brother of your master Linda. She asked me to tell you. You are now a jedi knight. One of the few true members of a old order. Another is being trained on a planet I will not reveal.  In time he will join you to save this galaxy from disaster. You may be wondering why we have ranked you up this fast. Linda had noted you were almost ready to become a jedi knight after some training. I'll guide you to a temple where you may build your own lightsaber." Federic guides Willow to a temple. Willow see there are already parts there. She uses the force to put together two light sabers. One has the color purple and the other blue."Willow you are to travel to Soul Bia and visit the Unisy Ruins for your final trial. Linda and me won't be able to help you any further. After your trial if you succeed take a spaceship to Destria and blend in with the colonists in till further notice."
Willow leaves for Soul Bia for her final trial. Find out what happens next week.

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Planet Salin, Willow's progress on her training. Empty Planet Salin, Willow's progress on her training.

Post by The Fedonians 8th February 2015, 2:17 pm

Willow has arrived a few days earlier. And she has begun her training with her master Linda. She has been mainly training on how to lift things she has not tried before. With a little lightsaber training. She is progressing fast then both of them suspected. She will be focusing on light side powers for the next two weeks as well light saber training.

OOC:If you want to join in come ask me first. The rp is mainly to be like an update as things come. But I can change into a regular rp if I feel like it.

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Planet Salin, Willow's progress on her training. Empty Re: Planet Salin, Willow's progress on her training.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down