The Galactic Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counter-Attack on the Undine

4 posters

Go down

Counter-Attack on the Undine Empty Re: Counter-Attack on the Undine

Post by The Galactic Empire 3rd April 2015, 6:13 am

"Very well, in that case we will issue the appropriate orders. The Japanese/Terran Fleet will join Imperial battle groups in advancing North to Ksi. Commander Satomi will have command of the force we send to Ksi. Imperial and Droid battle groups will move to Omicron, and Iota. To the South, Imperial and Fedonian battle groups will advance on Pi, Beta and Lambda. Meanwhile, my main force will be advancing on Kappa and Eta. We are establishing command protocols to ensure each fleet commander has full operational control of their assets. Each of you will be receiving Imperial Navy vessels under your command." At that time, each commander received command authority over: 3 Executor II Class Super Star Destroyers, 100 Revenge III Class Heavy Carriers, 500 Imperial IV Class Star Destroyers, 1,000 Victory III Class Star Destroyers, and 2,000 Acclamator Class Assault Craft.

"You will now receive the proper command codes, from then on this fight begins. I'm putting a lot of my best men under your command, please don't squander them." The Emperor finished as each commander received their 'command codes'.

Access:::[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

OOC: Those are links above...
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

http://thegalacticempire.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer 3rd April 2015, 12:49 am

"We have no questions, Emperor Ram Askaari."
Old Timer
Old Timer
Ensign
Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by Japanese Confederation 2nd April 2015, 8:02 pm

"No questions from us, Emperor."
Japanese Confederation
Japanese Confederation
Moff
Moff

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 2nd April 2015, 7:38 pm

"We can sort out the finer details later, for now we must move swiftly if we are to catch the Undine while they are still vulnerable. If you'll direct your attention back to your auxiliary screens you'll see what we've outlined for our strategy. You'll have to excuse the quality of the image, our computers are still recovering full functionality from the Undine attack." The Emperor stated.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"As you can see, there are three phases to this strategy. Where you see 'A' on the upper left hand side of the map is where we are. This is our staging area. Phase 1 is our Blitzkrieg, we will hit 9 Undine planets fast and hard. They will be unable to adequately reinforce the planets under attack and will instead reinforce those planets NOT under attack. We expect little resistance during Phase 1, but Phase 2 will be much different. By the time we have secured Ksi, Omicron, Iota, Pi, Beta, Lambda, Kappa, Eta and Theta... the Undine will have already mustered what forces they can. Phase 2 is the most crucial, we will be leaving smaller forces at the Phase 1 planets to defend them from Undine counter-attack while the remainder of our forces advance on Nu, Mu, Delta, Epsilon and Zeta. In Phase 3, our 'Northern' force will re-group and take Gamma while our 'Southern' force re-groups and attacks Undine Prime. By this time the Undine will be desperate, they will try and do anything to escape defeat at our hands... we will have to be cautious. Any questions?" Emperor Askaari finished.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer 31st March 2015, 2:15 pm

After speaking to the General captain Cale responds. ''The General says its fine. Would you consider trading the planet Beta for Undine prime?''
Old Timer
Old Timer
Ensign
Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fedonians 31st March 2015, 1:52 pm

"We'll see what the public on Soul Bia and Destria thinks. Right now we are not asking them so people don't kill the Undine Slaves if they say yes. Since after all the Undine killed so many fedonians. I'd like to request that Undine prime be given to us and we give one of our other systems to CID in exchange. Is that fine?"

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 31st March 2015, 1:40 pm

"Chairman Tanos, will Fedonia also be refusing Undine slaves?" The Emperor asked.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer 31st March 2015, 12:51 pm

"Emperor Ram Askaari, the C.I.Ds only objection is, we do not want any slaves. The C.I.D. is built upon the rule that slavery should be destroyed. So either keep or give out the slaves we receive. That is all."
Old Timer
Old Timer
Ensign
Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 29th March 2015, 9:27 pm

"Very well, more slaves for the rest of us." The Emperor laughed, "I have no love in my heart for the Undine, if the Imperial Senate would allow it I would have the entire race driven to extinction."
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Japanese Confederation 29th March 2015, 9:23 pm

"Emperor Ram Askaari, we only have one objection to this plan: enslaving the enemy populace. I do not speak on behalf of the other countries, but only the Japanese Confederation. We will not enslve the populace. Any Undine we capture will be handed over to another country for enslavement, but we will not have any slaves come back to Earth with us." After making his objection, Rentaro continues. "I believe that will be our only objection to your plan."
Japanese Confederation
Japanese Confederation
Moff
Moff

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 29th March 2015, 9:04 pm

The Emancipator connected all transmissions between the different fleet leaders so they could all communicate together on the same channel, each leader could see the others on their view screens now. Emperor Askaari stepped forward to where his allies could see him better.

"Thank you all for coming, you all know by now who I am but just in case... I am Emperor Ram Askaari of the Galactic Empire, Defender of Freedom, Champion of Justice, and Supreme Commander of the Imperial Armed Forces. Today we we will do what should have done years ago, we will eradicate the Undine ability to wage war and enslave their people for good measure. If you'll direct your attention to your auxilary screens you'll see what we have proposed as a fair division of Undine territory." At that time an image appeared on their screens showing a map:

The Emperor continued, "Each of us will gain control of the four planets nearest to our current sphere of influence, if any of you have objections now is the time to make them known. If there are no objections I will outline our strategy for this campaign." The Emperor fell silent, waiting for his allies to respond.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Japanese Confederation 28th March 2015, 1:40 pm

The remnants of the Japanese-Terran fleet (which consists of 1 Capital ship, 200 cruisers, 100 carriers and 1,000 Kataprakhts and 500 Kito VTOL Fighters) arrive at the coordinates. It is obvious that the ships were heavily damaged during the Undine invasion, as the ships look like they were quickly and shoddily repaired. Even The Spirit of Earth was dilapidated. They were still in functional condition, however. The ships were loaded with the Nano-virus Bioweapons.
"I am First Officer Satomi Rentaro of The Spirit of Earth, and I will be serving as the temporary commander of the Japanese-Terran fleet. The fleet I command is on it's last legs- but it will be able to make it through the attack against the Undine. We will only be good for long range support, and will be using the Nano-virus Bioweapons to hit the Undine from far away. The only vehicles we have that are in good condition are the Kataprakhts and Kito VTOLs, which will be used only to protect all Long-Range Support ships, Japanese-Terran or otherwise."
Japanese Confederation
Japanese Confederation
Moff
Moff

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Timer 27th March 2015, 8:28 pm

Most of the C.I.D. fleet arrive to the coordinates given to them. ''Hello, I am captain Cale. I will be leading are fleet in this attack. We have heard of the awful things that the Undine have done and would like to help eradicate these awful creatures.''
Old Timer
Old Timer
Ensign
Ensign

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fedonians 27th March 2015, 6:28 pm

The entire Fedonian fleet shows up. "This is Temporary Acting Chairman of the FSF Tanos. Yule was among the assassinated by the Undine. We are here to rid this galaxy of the Undine and control of territory. We are working on ships that can change their form. It might prove useful when sneaking into enemy lines. But it will not be deployed in till further tests are conducted. We all also bring the Atomic Beam with us. They will not know what hit them or so we think. Let's wait for the others to arrive."

The Fedonians
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Counter-Attack on the Undine Empty Counter-Attack on the Undine

Post by The Galactic Empire 27th March 2015, 6:10 pm

12 Executor II Class Super Star Destroyers, 400 Revenge III Class Heavy Carriers, 2,000 Imperial IV Class Star Destroyers, 4,000 Victory III Class Star Destroyers, 8,000 Acclamator II Class Assault Craft and countless Imperial support craft sat at the coordinates given to all governments of the Galaxy... hoping they would not be forced to fight the Undine alone.

The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down