The Galactic Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abbidon... the lonely planet.

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Abbidon... the lonely planet. Empty Re: Abbidon... the lonely planet.

Post by The Galactic Empire 12th May 2015, 1:14 pm

"Minister, or should I just call you by your name sine your title has been revoked? I'd appreciate it if you did not toy with the Frothgar's controls. The men that pilot this starship required years of training before they even set foot in a simulator. I doubt you have had similar training. As to the Admiral's doubt about my loyalty to this cause, there is no question. I will follow my orders to the death as would any Imperial. The men and women of Jedi Squadron may be Imperial, but we were no longer of the Empire the moment they fired on us over New Coruscant. We lost a lot of good people back there and I cannot forget that, the Emperor will pay for what he has done.  The Sith may have been at the head of the Empire for this long, most of the time without our knowledge, but it was we the people that built the Empire. Thus, a Sith has no valid right to the throne. Jedi Squadron will fight to the last if it means the end of Askaari's reign, I will begin contacting people in the Imperial Navy who may be against a Sith occupying the throne. There are Admirals and even a few Warlords who would oppose such a Tyrant, we will surely be receiving reinforcements." Captain Reyes initiated the fleet's jump to HyperSpace and then left to go 'make some calls.'

As Queseon meditated the room around him began to fill with light from an unknown source, and then Anakin appeared.

"Queseon, control your emotions." Anakin sounded angry. "You cannot allow yourself to feel things like this, you must detach yourself from your surroundings or you will fall into darkness. We grow tired of your constant failure to do one of the simplest of tasks, you are a Jedi Master and the last of your kind. You need to stop acting like a child and start acting like a Jedi Master, how can we trust you to train the next generation when you yourself cannot remember your training? Telera could not come, she had to move on to the next realm.. but I can remain for a while longer. She would have told you who actually trained her, but she was ashamed that she had ever considered herself a Sith. We all have our past, but who trained her is irrelevant... she realized the Sith for what they are and turned away from that path. You.. I don't know what else to say. You're always looking to Telera for guidance and never yourself or those around you. Captain Reyes is a good man and he will fight for you until there is no fight left in him, his family will be fine... but he fears he may never see them again. This will motivate him to fight harder for you, for as we speak he is gathering a much larger army for you. Commanders from all over the Empire are already rebelling against the Emperor and coming to join you at Taiothle. You're going to be fine." Anakin paused. "I can only manifest myself one more time, maybe two after this visit. Call on me when you need it most, not for things like this. You may think things are bad right now, but it could be much worse and it will eventually become worse. You will someday have to face the Emperor again, and on that day you must be prepared to end him for good. In order to save life you must take life, even the Jedi understand that at time you must take life. The Sith do not have a right to exist, they pervert the Force and use it for their own selfish means. The Jedi use the Force to help others and never for selfish reasons, and only for defense. And just know, that I know for a fact that your father still loves you."
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

http://thegalacticempire.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idahria 11th May 2015, 2:28 am

While waiting, Queseon was forced to hang around the landing pad, cowering behind stone pillars and supports. Storm Troopers were firing at him from the front. Why had Askaari not come out to follow him?.. Queseon was baffled. But there was no time for such thoughts. He was lucky to have escaped, and now it was time to leave New Coruscant. Things had gone so wrong, so quickly. Queseon boarded the pod he was sent by the Frothgar's control, and was returned to the ship. Minister Hekso was among the first to greet him, but Captain Reyes reached him first, scaring him mildly.

Hearing what Reyes had to say, Hekso gasped, and Queseon could not look the Captain in the eyes. "I... I have reason to believe that... That Emperor Askaari is slowly turning to the Dark Side of the Force. Truly, I had been hoping to bring him away from that end without fighting... But he had attacked me as I was learning a new technique he offered to teach me." Queseon looked around. "You're free to return to New Coruscant if you want it so. I am no Admiral, no Grand Master."

"Queseon... You don't mean that... This position is yours because you deserve it. Now all you have to do is prove that you can handle this. I know what happened... I saw, heard, and felt. Yes. Your father and I possess the same abilities, though I can tell that yours are far better honed that mine... Or even Gaeran's." Hekso faced Captain Reyes. "Captain... I am in no position to do so, but I can assure you, that Queseon here will definitely find a way. We can resolve all of this. Our Prince has done so, many times before. I've no reason to think for a moment that he can't pull us out of this."

"Uncle..." mumbled Queseon. "Thank you..." and he gave his Uncle a hug once again. With tears in his eyes, Queseon took a place upon the bridge where everyone could see him. The young Astelle took a deep breath and spoke. "I.. I apologize.. For bringing this upon you.. For this, I can admit to my fault. That I'd become too excited, and let my guard down. Princess Telera... Minutes before she passed on, had told me about Emperor Askaari... And his unseen affiliation to the Sith. The Emperor told me himself of who he was, which is why he'd attempted to kill me. He assumed that I.. I was intending to kill him. But you must know, that I would never draw blood... Unless I must. My original plan was to bring the Emperor away from the Dark Side.. But I'd failed. And... I hope you can forgive me. As of now, I'm not sure of what we should do... But we'll figure something out."

Queseon stepped down, his crest a bright shade of blue. He had tears in his eyes, walking back over to Hekso. He then left the bridge after a word. The Idahrian Minister padded over to Captain Reyes. "I shall assume command for now, Captain, if you don't mind." he gestured towards the doors of the bridge. "Queseon tells me that he needs to consult his Master... Telera. Meanwhile, we can head for shelter. Idahria is on lock-down, but I know of somewhere else we can hide."

Hekso moved towards the control panels along Queseon's station. Without touching anything, he brought up a starmap of the area known as the Taiothlean cluster. Consisting of several planets, it's inhabitants have been known to continue their expansion throughout their planets, then to others.

"Here. Taiothle should be safe for us to stay. I know the head Emperor personally, and he owes me a favor... So there's no reason for him to turn us away." says Hekso, seeming pleased with himself. Then he added with a assuring smile, "You'll see your family again, Captain... I'm sure of it."

Having returned to his quarters, Queseon sat on his bed, legs folded. His lightsaber set in his lap, and his eyes were shut. "Master... I-I've made a mistake... A horrible mistake... What do we do now? I've ruined my mens' lives... I feel... Crushed... Like I can't take the weight, but I continue to lift... For how long can I keep this up?" Queseon began to cry again, unsure if he could do anything more. "You said I was strong... Why can't I show it?.."

Idahria
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 10th May 2015, 3:02 pm

"Our transporters are being blocked Admiral, we're sending an ODST pod right now. Hold out a little longer!" Captain Reyes replied over the communicator.

Stormtroopers saw Queseon and began shooting at him, but Queseon was hidden behind cover and they certainly didn't want to get too close to a Jedi. If Queseon looked up in the sky, as it was now night, he would have been able to see green flashes in the sky as Jedi Squadron was under attack by the Imperial Navy. Within a few minutes Queseon heard a whistling noise and then saw a string of fire descending through the atmosphere. Imperial Anti-Aircraft batteries began trying to shoot the pod down, but it had been built by the Empire after all... AA guns would not be able to shoot it down. The pod crashed into the landing pad causing damage to it, but not the pod. It opened and Queseon jumped in, once the hatch was secure it rocketed away from the surface of New Coruscant. He couldn't see anything, but through the Force he could feel there was a massive battle going on in space around him, TIE Fighters chased each other and Star Destroyers faced off against one another's devastating weaponry. Queseon's pod was pulled into the Frothgar and he was then transported to the bridge, where Captain Reyes was waiting. The battle raged on as one of Jedi Squadron's Star Destroyers was incinerated as its engine core went critical. A few seconds later the space around them turned into star lines as they entered HyperSpace.

"Admiral... we lost three Star Destroyers and the Frothgar has taken damage." Captain Reyes suddenly grabbed Queseon b y the shoulders. "What have you done? Why were my Imperial brothers and sisters trying to kill us? Why are we now enemies of the Empire?" Captain Reyes sounded angry and he was trying not to cry. He had just lost his home for good, as well as every other member of Jedi Squadron. They would never be able to return home to their families all because of this Jedi, Captain Reyes only wanted answers. Queseon could feel what Captain Reyes was feeling, so he understood his pain. Captain Reyes let go of Queseon's shoulders, "I have three children and a wife on New Coruscant... I was talking to them over video when we were attacked."

ODST:
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Idahria 10th May 2015, 3:56 am

Queseon had a split second to react, and he did. If there was anything he was really good at, it was observing. Whether it be action or object, he was very skilled in making sure that he had details on it. Earlier, he was hit by an electric shock. Emperor Gaeran used the same techinque... Queseon nodded. Emperor Askaari quickly closed in, and he was met with a powerful shock, delivered by Queseon's tail. It was some natural Idahrian energy mixed in with the Force. Right after, he sprang up and felt around his belt... !!! ... He didn't have his lightsaber with him!! Queseon's eyes widened, and he fled as quickly as he could, then contacted his ship. They had been given orders from Askaari himself that they shouldn't obey him so he called for Captain Reyes.

"Captain!" he practically screamed into his communicator. "Get me out of here! The Emperor's gone mad!" Queseon was now in plain sight, on a landing pad. Hopefully Askaari wasn't close behind. The Grand Master put a palm to his face as he realized that he'd left his lightsaber in his quarters' comfort room. "Hurry, Captain! I don't want to have to fight! Get the rest of the squadron to bug out!"

Idahria
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 10th May 2015, 1:40 am

"That wasn't a very clear answer boy." Interitus lunged at Queseon and swing his Lightsaber at him.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Idahria 10th May 2015, 12:56 am

Queseon remained seated. He had no reason to fight someone who he believed could still be changed. He stared up at Askaari, something of a scowl stuck on his face. If you asked any Idahrian, they'd tell you that seeing their Prince frowning was quite rare. He looked like a young kid who didn't want to clean his room, but he straightened up into a more comfortable sitting position and gave his due answer to Emperor Askaari.

"She told me that... That you might end up like... Who... Who was that?.. Emperor... Emperor Palpatine. Yes. That was the reason that she taught me... That was the reason I wanted to learn... But... I never wanted to kill anyone. I-I can't."

That mental barrier went up like a spring again. Queseon could no longer take risks. If Askaari decided to attack, Queseon already had a suitable defense, and he didn't need his lightsaber just yet. According to Telera, his powers outshone those of their fathers... But his emotions were a bit of a problem. He could not properly control his thoughts.

Idahria
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 7th May 2015, 1:19 am

"I will take you as my apprentice, but first I require answers." Emperor Askaari returned to normal, sensing that Queseon had given up. "I would have confronted you verbally about your knowledge of my true identity, but when I saw who it was that trained you I simply could not. I barely knew my daughter as a person, yet I gave her my knowledge of the Dark Side.. I was constantly worried she would someday yearn for more power, kill me, and then take my place as Dark Lord. I saw a lot while I was in your head, but I did not see everything. She did not train you in the ways of the Dark Side, I know that. What did she tell you about me? I had better get clear answers, or else." He turned around and drew his Lightsaber, ready to strike at Queseon if he did not get a good answer.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Idahria 6th May 2015, 10:31 pm

Queseon didn't stop sobbing, but at this point, it was for show. Rebuilding his mental barrier, he began to put a strategy together in order to be able to fight or resist. I made a mistake... he thought, pushing back against the wall slowly so as not to alert the Emperor. Yes, I'd gotten too excited... Gosh, I'm really not cut out for this, after all. And while admitting to his failures, he wiped his tears away with one hand, yet still seemed to be crying. Good. A crucial part of his façade.

Although he seemed out of it, Queseon was fully aware of what Askaari was talking about. Anger.. Hate.. Those very things were what drove the Sith. But for him... Not a Grand Master... Just a regular Jedi, what was it that drove him?.. Love. Yes, the most powerful emotion. The most deceptive. It had drawn Queseon into this trap. The love of wanting to learn for the good of those around you. But Queseon wasn't angry. Actually, he was earlier... At himself, but now he realized.

And aside from love, there was power as well.. It was almost as dangerous as love itself. Lust for power. But Queseon would not fall to it. His original plan had failed, what he had been advised to do. He was compromised, and the best he could do was improvise. But what kind of Jedi would he be if he joined the Sith? A lying one, of course. Drying his eyes, Queseon folded his legs up to his chest, thinking. He wasn't sure how much time he had, but he remained silent.

What do I do?.. My head is hurting..

Queseon looked up at Emperor Askaari, now Darth Interitus, eyes wide. Among his natural abilities as Astelle was to control the electricity around himself. But that wasn't at the moment, a very useful asset to what he was planning.. So he gave up on the original plan and nodded. "Power... If it gives me what I need... I will strive for it." he said in a convincingly angry tone, clenching his fists. His mental barrier was being reinforced as he spoke. "If it'll make this galaxy safer.. I'll do it."

Up front were Queseon's worst memories. When Nerrocen insulted him for his inexperience.. When his mother died to those Destapt, when he was forced out of his own home, and how angry he was at himself for doing all these stupid things. These thoughts formed a false network around Queseon's true intentions. He pleaded for help from those who taught him, asking for advice. His eyes flashed red for a moment, and his crest stretched out while his tail flicked, causing a bright spark whenever it hit the floor or the walls. A gesture made only by infuriated Astelle or Acotali. Queseon clenched his fists tighter to emphasize his anger. He could not fight in this state, so he needed to pretend.

Idahria
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 6th May 2015, 11:21 am

Darth Interitus laughed as the room around him shook, he raised a hand and it all stopped.

"You are strong in the Force, but you are weak. I can make you strong, strong enough to protect Idahria and strong enough to make your father see the light. Join me, and we will rule the Galaxy. For now, you are a master of nothing. You cannot even master your own emotions, at the rate you are going I will not have to kill you.. I have foreseen your downfall at the hands of Idahrian radicals, those that would have you killed move as we speak. I can teach you to use your emotion to make you stronger, the Jedi... they suppress their greatest strength." Interitus shut down his Lightsaber and returned it to his belt. "What will it be? Death or Power?"
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Idahria 6th May 2015, 8:02 am

His intentions were pure, and he was genuinely excited to learn this new technique. But the tables turned, and before he could react, he was thrown off. Unsure of what else he was to do, Queseon lay there, staring up along the red lightsaber. He began to cry. This wasn't part of his plans.

"I didn't... I didn't want to..." he sobbed, and the lights in the room flickered as unnecessary energy flowed from his body, driven by extreme emotion. "I never wanted to kill anyone!.. They told me.. They told me I could change without fighting.." The room trembled, sounds of metal screeching and creaking as they were bent ever so slightly, but Queseon didn't take notice at all. "They lied to me.." he mumbled, almost deliriously, "I'm not important to this galaxy, or it's fate.. I shouldn't have... Now my father... My people... They all hate me..."

"I just knew.. I wanted to learn to use the Force, so I could help! I gave up my identity and rights as Prince just to do what I thought was right!.." Queseon didn't even resist. He showed no signs of defiance. "It's over.. I tried.. Kill me now, so I never have to face my father again!"

Idahria
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 4th May 2015, 5:01 pm

"It only takes a short time to learn this technique, but not everyone is suited for it. You must be able to clear your mind of everything, in that moment the only thing in your mind is the battle. If you falter for even a moment it could mean the deaths of thousands and in some cases you might lose the battle. I personally have never lost a battle and the Imperial Navy hadn't lost a battle until the Undine came, those battles that we lost turned out that way because of the superiority of Undine weapons at the time... and our inability to lock onto their bio-ships. We solved those problems quickly and didn't lose a battle after that. That's why the Iconians are a great threat, we cannot even come close to their level of technology so we must dominate them through the Force. The Iconians have no knowledge of the Force, since until recently this Galaxy did not even have a name for it." The Emperor stood up and removed his uniform jacket, underneath was a plain white shirt. He set the jacket aside and sat on the floor with his legs crossed, "please have a seat." The Emperor gestured to the spot in front of him.

After Queseon was in position the Emperor spoke again, "It is important to humble yourself before the Force, as the Idahrians would if Neolani were to suddenly return. When I commune with the Force it is not as Emperor Askaari, it is as Ram Askaari. I am neither Jedi nor Sith, I am what the Old Jedi Order referred to as a Grey Jedi. Grey Jedi open themselves to both the Dark and Light Sides of the Force, we believe the Jedi and Sith are one in the same... two sides of the same coin. Grey Jedi are the entire coin, embracing both sides of ourselves. Now, there have not been many Grey Jedi since it is incredibly difficult to maintain such a balance. Most Grey Jedi do not last long against the temptations of the Dark Side, they inevitably become Sith. I have maintained this balance for nearly fifty years, I apprenticed under Master Yoda of the Old Jedi Order and Darth Vader of the Sith. Yoda was the most powerful Jedi to ever live, he was the head of the Jedi Council so he is your counterpart. Darth Vader was the Sith that eradicated the Old Jedi Order, I met him several years into the Galactic Civil War and asked him to teach me what he knew. Darth Vader was the former Supreme Commander of the Imperial Armed Forces of the Old Empire. I served in the Emperor's Hand which was an elite Imperial force comprised of Sith Acolytes, Grey Jedi, and Force Adepts. We served the Emperor even after he died, his will was powerful enough to continue his manipulations even after death." Emperor Askaari stared blankly at the wall across from him, lost in memories.

"But that doesn't have much to do with Battle Meditation, I just thought you should know more about my abilities before we went any further. Now, this is just like normal mediation, the only difference is you REALLY need to concentrate. There can be no stray thoughts, I recommend practicing in the engine room of the Frothgar. There it is incredibly loud and is difficult to concentrate, I practice in the engine room of my flagship the Emancipator. When you concentrate it must be on the battle, if you concentrate successfully you will find yourself looking at the battle through the eyes of all your men. If at anytime when you establish this connection you feel as though your head will explode, break the connection immediately or your head WILL explode. Right now, I want you to concentrate on the Imperial Palace and all of the people inside it. Reach out with the Force and feel their heartbeats, the blood running through their veins, and the thoughts in their head. They will be unaware of your presence in their heads, so don't worry about that."

After enough time, Queseon was able to see and feel everything that everyone in the Imperial Palace was seeing and feeling. Many different things were happening: Down the hall an Imperial Guard was in a cleaning closet with a maid making out, two floors down two Senators were arguing about Trade Concessions between their planets, outside there were Stormtroopers hauling a failed assassin off to jail. It was as if Queseon had become all of those people. Suddenly, Queseon noticed a presence trying to probe his mind.. but before he could sever the link it was too late. Emperor Askaari had moved to his desk without Queseon's notice, he stood in front of the desk with his back to Queseon.

"Biggest weakness of Battle Meditation, the immediate area around you is blocked from your vision. The reason for this is unknown but it is a fact. I'm sure you know by now who it was that probed your mind, so I'll drop the act." The Emperor spun around and unleashed a volley of lighting at Queseon out of his fingertips, it hit Queseon and the force of it sent him crashing into the wall at the other end of the office. Before Queseon could react Emperor Askaari was standing above him with a red Lightsaber at his throat. "So, how long were you going to wait to tell me that my daughter trained you? Better yet, when were you planning to kill me? Is this why you came to me for help, you thought if you got closer to me you could rid the Galaxy of Darth Interitus??!!" The Emperor's eyes has turned yellow and he looked like a completely different person. "Did she tell you it was I who trained her, that she was to be the next Dark Lord of the Sith? I'm sure she left out plenty of details. Explain yourself Jedi!"
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Idahria 4th May 2015, 3:32 am

Shortly after arriving, the doors to Emperor Askaari's office opened up wide. Before entering, he bowed shallowly to show respect. He may have been a Grand Master, but that didn't mean he shouldn't be respectful to other leaders. Besides that, Emperor Askaari was an elder. And if there are any most respected rules taught to Idahrian ephyra, it's being respectful towards your elders. You could get a nasty lashing if you didn't, so cases of disobedience in Idahria were very rare.

To this moment, Queseon still couldn't get used to being called 'Grand Master'. It just... Wasn't a title he was fit for, considering the way he was immediately thrust into this position. But he needed it, if he was to further develop and help the galaxy. He thanked Askaari for the tea and drank slowly, savoring the taste. To be honest, he didn't know what tea was.. This was his first time drinking it. It was good. Very good. Warm, mild, and somewhat relaxing.

As the Emperor spoke of the Iconians, Queseon continuously sipped his tea. It tasted so good, he couldn't stop. He'd definitely buy more of this, given the chance. To the Grand Master, this new enemy sounded dangerous indeed, though he felt at peace. All he could do was think, and be wary, taking notes of everything Emperor Askaari was telling him of the Iconians. It was better to prepare a strategy rather than to blindly charge into battle, brandishing your weapon. Your courage will be for naught if it turns out your enemy had already flanked you..

Then came the talk of 'Battle Meditation'.. Queseon seemed to like the idea of it. He started listening more intently and set his cup down.
"Yes.. Yes, please. I'd love to learn this technique."

Idahria
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 3rd May 2015, 3:23 pm

Emperor Askaari opened the door with a confused look on his face, "Why did you knock Grand Master? I was already expecting you and I have video of the door outside at my office." The Emperor laughed, "Do come in and have a seat. I need to brief you on some recent developments." The Emperor sat on one of the sofa chairs positioned around an oak coffee table, on it was a tray of tea. "Would you like some tea?" The Emperor asked, he began to pour Queseon a cup of tea as though he knew he would say yes.

After pouring two cups of tea the Emperor was silent for a moment before he spoke again,

"I'm sure you know by now about the Undine War, they brought us to the brink but this next enemy will destroy us if we are not prepared. The war with the Undine was instigated by a people known as the Iconians. Like the Undine, they reside in another dimension entirely. These Iconians come from our dimension but they have not lived in it for thousands upon thousands of years. They have been monitoring and collecting detailed information on every planet with sentient life since before any of this Galaxy's natives could even microwave a burrito. They began monitoring Idahria long before your star went dark. The Coalition Council already underestimates the Iconians, Fedonia believes it is prepared for another war.. we all may be able to wage another war but not one on the same level as the Iconians. Their technology is far beyond ours, the only thing we don't know is when they will attack. So I would like you to begin training to use 'Battle Meditation'. I am Force sensitive to an extent and have used Battle Meditation to win numerous battles with zero Imperial casualties. This is a technique that allows a Jedi commander to better coordinate their forces, Emperor Palpatine of the Old Galactic Empire used a high level of this technique that allowed him to control the entire Imperial Navy... all while carrying out the many other duties of his office. Lord Hoth of the Old Jedi Order also used Battle Meditation during the last big Sith war. I want to teach you this technique, if you are willing."
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Idahria 3rd May 2015, 8:37 am

Queseon did not have a chance to speak, as the image of Emperor Askaari faded out. He simply nodded, to no one in particular, before he ordered to be beamed down. Still, it fascinated him how one could be so quickly transported without fail. The first time it happened, he was shocked, but quickly settled with it. He figured it was something he had to become used to.

The Grand Master reappeared in front of the entrance to Emperor Askaari's office. Although he was a leader, he remembered courtesy and knocked. He waited to be allowed in, instead of entering right away.

Idahria
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 2nd May 2015, 11:48 pm

"I half expected that reaction from your father and the Idahrian government, they are bound by their traditions but your people will most assuredly understand what you are doing. I don't have an idea of where you should begin your quest, but I'd like to speak to you privately se we can discuss more important matters. You can beam directly to my office, I will have the security field lowered for you." The Emperor's hologram disappeared as beam -down coordinates were transmitted to the Frothgar.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Idahria 2nd May 2015, 11:38 am

Minister Hekso, after being led to his quarters, was able to prepare what equipment he needed to be able to effectively assist Queseon. The boy was after all, now a Grand Master. As he configured a small console, Hekso grinned and sighed softly. Queseon's mother Nyxie, would have been very happy. It was expected that Queseon would only be able to take the Emperor's place when he was a fully-grown Astelle. But now here he was, heading this newly formed Jedi Squadron for a good cause.

Before heading to the bridge, the former Idahrian Prime Minister transmitted a last message to Noelani's inhabitants, telling them that Queseon was safe and would return one day. Queseon did not know of this, of course. But it would come to be true after he served his purpose within the galaxy. Hekso arrived at the bridge with another info-case under his arm just as Emperor Askaari appeared and began speaking to Queseon. The young Grand Master snapped to attention and spoke firmly.

"My father... Sentenced me to death, and so did the Imperial Assembly. It was not as I expected. Not long after, they decided to sever all connections to previously allied systems. Idahria has gone back to darkness once again. But not permanently. Eventually, someone will have to lead them to a perpetual source of light." said Queseon. Hekso was surprised by the change of tone in Queseon's voice. It seemed to be one of those changes to his personality whenever he encountered a difficult situation. Sometimes it wore off, and sometimes it stuck on to him.

"From here, I'm honestly not sure as to what I'm supposed to do... I can't feel anything..." the Grand Master added, looking down at the floor in embarrassment. "But I'll keep an eye out."

Idahria
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 1st May 2015, 2:48 pm

"Aye Sir, setting course for New Coruscant." Captain Reyes replied, he stepped away to make the necessary arrangements.

Jedi Squadron began to change formation for HyperSpace, the varying Star Destroyers and support vessels intertwined in intricate fashions as they made a more defensible formation.

Abbidon... the lonely planet. Jedi_s11

Soon enough they arrived in orbit of New Coruscant, they were immediately hailed by the Imperial Palace on New Coruscant, it was Emperor Askaari.

"Grand Master Queseon, your mission to Idahria did not take long. What was the result?" The Emperor spoke through a hologram that had appeared on the bridge.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Idahria 30th April 2015, 11:33 am

Hekso felt a wave of relief as he was transported to the Jedi Squadron's flagship. Upon arriving, he set the cases he carried down and looked around himself. He needed to speak with Queseon at once, regarding what had just happened in Noelani. Although the members of the Imperial Assembly and the Emperor himself did not approve of Queseon's abdication from the Idahrian Imperial family, many Astelle and Acotali according to a set of statistics taken by one of the info-cases that Hekso had brought, felt that the treatment of the Prince was unfair. They never liked the beliefs of the high council, and they would not bend to it. While there were a few dissatisfied Idahrians here and there, others were quiet, looking upwards, wondering why it was that their Prince had left them... But this was no reason enough for them to condemn him to death. They all knew he was coming back, just as the benevolent Noelani had. Although he had renounced his title, he was to them, the Prince of Idahria.

Still in his quarters, Queseon contemplated for a moment on what he had heard. It could be true. All he needed was to wait. But for how long? He sniffled, sighed, and rose from his bunk before leaving for the bridge. When he saw his uncle, he immediately ran to him and embraced him. Hekso was just as happy to see Queseon, and embraced him back. He did not look as worried as he was supposed to be, and this puzzled Queseon. Holding back any more tears, Queseon asked why this was.

Hekso only sighed as he brought up the statistics info-case and handed it to Queseon. And as he browsed through, his expression came slowly from faint sadness to surprise and hopefulness. A correspondent within the Assembly Hall had relayed the news to the rest of Noelani, and this immediately generated out-loud thoughts from many Astelle and Acotali. They did not like the Assembly's decision, and now wished for it to be renounced, but they had no say in anything. Queseon stared at the case for another minute before returning it to Hekso. He looked towards the end of the bridge, facing Idahria and the wall of ships.

"I hope that when we come back... Whenever that is... My father will have forgiven me." says Queseon, shaking his head. Hekso patted him on the back.

"He should have no reason to have gotten angry with you in the first place. You did nothing wrong." he told his nephew, joining the new Grand Master as they watched Idahria as more and more ships assembled into a thick layer over the atmosphere.

"Captain Reyes... Let's go back to New Coruscant." said Queseon, leading Hekso to where his quarters would be. Along with his new apprentice, Hekso would serve as an adviser and the second of all Idahrians to be taught in the way of the Force.

Idahria
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 25th April 2015, 1:30 am

Captain Reyes said nothing more to Emperor Gearan, they had just declared a Cold War against Idahria and further words were not needed. He moved towards Hekso and stopped in front of him, "I'm sure the Grand Master wouldn't disagree." He pressed a button on his belt, "Frothgar, two to beam up." A second later Hekso and Reyes were transported up to the Frothgar. Jedi Squadron prepared to leave orbit.

As Queseon anguished over recent events he felt a calm feeling come over him and he heard Telera's voice.

"Fear not, Hekso is loyal to you as are your people. They may be angry now, but they will see through the veil and realize the truth. These things take time, you must have faith." Her voice quickly faded back into nothingness.

Captain Reyes took Hekso to the bridge of the Frothgar, where he led him to Queseon.

"Admiral, Minister Hekso has been exiled. He has requested asylum." The Captain spoke. "When you are ready, we can set a new course and leave orbit."

Abbidon... the lonely planet. Jedi_s10
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Idahria 24th April 2015, 10:19 am

Gaeran did not care about the Imperial Officer who had entered his office. The matter at hand here was much too big for him to turn his attention to anything else. Gaeran did not face Captain Reyes, but instead kept his eyes to the wall in front of him, illuminated by a thousand tiny gelatinous sea-creatures. The Emperor listened however, a blank expression stuck firm on his face. As both the Captain and Askaari spoke, Gaeran gave no real reaction. The Astelle didn't move even an inch. But after Reyes replaced the holo-disc to his pocket, Gaeran turned around. He showed no emotion.

"Then so be it..." he told the Captain with an imperious tone. "Idahria will survive without technology. It had managed before, and it can do it again. We are no weaklings." the Emperor then faced the wall again, connecting his hands behind his back. "Leave, and never return. Tell Queseon... Never to mention me again. He has lost his right. And don't bother with the blockade. No one will leave Idahria anytime soon. Except you and your fleet, of course." he ends, just as Minister Hekso hurries into the office. He carried a few cases with him in both hands.

"Ah, and by the way..." Gaeran said again. "Minister Hekso has decided to abandon us as well. Take him with you, or we will execute him for treason, as we would with Queseon."

To the Emperor's words, Hekso said nothing in response. There was no reason to add fuel to the fire, what with everything that had already happened. In truth, he had expected Gaeran to be more benevolent. But it seemed that superstition would get the better of the Emperor. Hekso faced Captain Reyes with a look of pity upon his face. "If Grand Master Queseon would have it, shall you take me?" he asks with a low tone, feeling belittle in the presence of Emperor Gaeran, who had never been so angry in his entire life.

Outside of Idahria, millions of new Idahrian ships gathered into a wall, signifying the last days of any true connection to the planet. Queseon was already back in the bridge of the Frothgar, but later on moved to his quarters. He stared out into space, at the Idahrian blockade. Although he had been trained to restrain his emotion, there was no way that he could stop weeping. What he had done, and how his Father and his people had reacted was too much. And after they had celebrated his return, too. It was painful, knowing they had rejected him. But it was done, and Queseon knew he could never return again, lest he be caught and killed by angered Astelle and Acotali. From this day forward, to the people of Idahria, he did not exist.

"Is this how... It's supposed to be?.." Queseon asked no one in particular, but hoped to hear an answer. The pain inside of him was overwhelming, and the tears stung his sensitive yet durable gelatinous shell. "How... How do I teach them? When they've refused to accept me for what I've decided upon?"

Idahria
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 19th April 2015, 4:33 pm

The Frothgar received Queseon's orders and transported him up to the ship, skipping the tediousness of going back to his shuttle as well as ensuring he did not fall into the wrong hands and be executed. Captain Reyes ordered Jedi Squadron to full combat alert and to raise all shields, they were to hold their position until Captain Reyes and the JS Troopers returned with the shuttle.

Emperor Gearan heard a light knock on the door of his office and an Imperial officer entered, he did not acknowledge the guards or anyone else in the room. He walked straight past all of them and stopped in front of the Emperor.

"Salutations, Emperor Gearan of Idahria, Father of Grand Master Queseon." He paused. "I am Captain Reyes, commanding officer of the Imperial Super Star Destroyer, Frothgar. I have fought in seven wars in two galaxies against opponents that would make your hardest warriors cower in fear. I have personally commanded and won two hundred and thirty seven engagements with enemy forces, I served in the Imperial Navy for forty years. Recently I was given orders from His Imperial Majesty and Royal Highness, Emperor Askaari, to be permanently re-assigned to the execution of your son's orders. He is my commanding officer now, and that fleet in orbit is his... I have also been tasked with the protection of Grand Master Queseon and as such I cannot allow you to summarily execute him. Your hasty judgment would never hold up in a Galactic Court of Law. One more thing, Emperor Askaari would like to speak with you." Captain Reyes held out a disk, from it emerged a hologram of Emperor Askaari.

"Greetings Emperor Gearan, I see you have recovered since the Undine attack. I would have come personally but we are currently conquering the Undine worlds. Now, I hear you've condemned Grand Jedi Master Queseon to death... this will not be allowed. I could force you to allow his beliefs to be perpetuated throughout Idahria... but that wouldn't be ethical on my part. But what I can do is sever all diplomatic and economic ties with Idahria and enact a trade and weapons trade embargo alongside a blockade of your entire system. This would not only ruin your people economically, but it would reduce your system to a meaningless blip on everyone's radar. Due to your actions, a blockade will be erected around Idahria and no traffic will be allowed in or out of your territory... all violators will be destroyed. You have one day to reconsider your judgment, however meaningless it may be since Grand Master Queseon has already returned to Jedi Squadron. I hope to hear from you soon." The image of Emperor Askaari faded and Captain Reyes returned the disk to his pocket.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Idahria 18th April 2015, 2:06 am

"Attacked?!" Queseon gasped. He was glad that his people were able to fend off the attackers, but at the thought of death brought about by an outside force was painful for him. Idahria had never experienced a real war before. As the shuttle touched down on the sandy island, Queseon was first off. Around the island were two medium sized destroyers, emitting a blue glow from their undersides.

From the one to the left, Minister Hekso appeared, accompanied by armoured Astelle soldiers. They carried lighter sonic force rifles, but these models now appeared more advanced. Queseon gulped. But he held it back, as fear had no place in this task of his. Hekso approached Queseon and Captain Reyes. He bowed before beginning to speak.

"Prince Queseon, your father is on his way home. All other Imperial Authorities are awaiting you within the Grand Hall. I must say, they are all very excited to see you once again." he tells the Prince, smiling all the way. But noticing Queseon's expression, it faded. "What's the matter?" he asks.

"Uncle..." Queseon looks away, scratching the back of his head. "I intend to renounce my title as Prince of the Idahrian Empire." he says rather softly. Hekso gasps and shakes his head.

"No, no... You don't mean that..." the Minister brings his hands closer to his mouth in shock.

"I do, unfortunately... You understand, don't you Uncle? I promise you, I shall explain later." Queseon responds, looking up slowly, as if asking for pity. Hekso pauses for a moment, strays from Queseon's gaze, and nods.

"Of course, Queseon. However... You are aware that neither your father nor the Assembly will approve of this?" then says Hekso, embracing the young Astelle.

Queseon nods, and so does Hekso. The Minister then gestures for the Prince and his men to follow so that they could enter the destroyer that would take them to the submarine capital of Noelani. Here the people erupted into joy at the sight of their long-lost Prince. He had grown taller and was definitely stronger in the Force. The Astelle and the Acotali were happy, and followed the group all the way to the Imperial Tower's gates, awaiting to see him again.

About an hour later, Emperor Gaeran's fleet arrives into orbit. They were all surprised by the Imperial presence, though they noted that the emblems on these craft were different from the usual. Even still, the Emperor paid not much mind. He needed to see his son whom he had lost many months before. He could no longer bear to delay.

The Idahrian Emperor disembarked from his flagship and quickly arranged for transport to his capital city. After that, he hurried to his office in the Imperial Tower, where Queseon was said to be waiting. Upon arriving, the Emperor embraced his son, repeating his name tearfully. Queseon was happy as well, but could only smile for so long, knowing what he was about to do. After the two Astelle released each other, Queseon began to lead his father to the Assembly Hall where many officials sat along rows upon an u-shaped platform. Emperor Gaeran was seat in the front while Queseon stood upon a smaller platform below, like a criminal. He didn't deserve that place. Gaeran was worried, looking to his left and right. The seats of the Prince and the Queen were empty. Minister Hekso was in his own place, directly beneath Gaeran's raised seat.

Queseon began to speak, and all the officials listened. "Brothers and sisters..." he began. Gaeran smiled, happy to hear his son's voice again. It was no different from when he was younger. "As it is known... I have been away. During this time, I had been training to be a Jedi. Now, I am one. The Jedi are a group of people of many races, who seek only peace for the Universe. I was told that all Astelle and Acotali are born able to use the force. This power we know was given to us by the Goddess, Noelani. I believe that she, our Goddess, is a conduit through which we have been taught to use our power... For good." Gaeran nodded. His son was on a quest again.

"However... Among the rules of the Jedi is one which states that one cannot be above those whom he is meant to protect and serve." Queseon dropped to one knee, head down. Hekso gulped and looked up at the Emperor. This bow was only used by the lowest of the low. Gaeran was in pure shock, and so was the rest of the Assembly. "Due to this rule," Queseon stated, "I must... I must renounce... My title... As Prince of Idahria."

Then there was silence. Silence like no other. All Astelle and Acotali were staring at Queseon, as though they had not understood what he had said. But then suddenly, they all broke out in anger, throwing curses and all sorts of condemnation at Queseon. In the kneeling position he had taken, he shivered, refusing to show his tears. Hekso jumped out of his place and ran to Queseon, supporting him, as he could no longer stand and bear to show his face to his brethren. Above, Gaeran gripped the railings around his seat tightly, head bowed. His eyes could not be seen.

"Your Highness, I shall vouch for him!" the Minister yelled over all the commotion. Everything got worse. "You must understand! This is for the good of all! Gaeran!"

Outside the Assembly Hall, the inhabitants of Noelani had become silent. They all could not understand why there was such a ruckus within the Assembly building. Silence returned as well inside, after Gaeran raised one shaking hand. His palm was spread, but then it turned into a pointing hand, which he directed at Queseon. He was in tears, but his expression was one of anger. Of disappointment. "Queseon Peredain... You... Are condemned to death... For desertion. For betrayal of the Idahrian Empire! From now on, I have no son!" he screamed in fury. Hekso could only protect the Prince for a while, shielding him before the Imperial Guard took him by his arms and dragged him away. As he was brought off, he cried loudly, in disbelief. He had not renounced his title. He had been disowned and sentenced to death... By his own father. The dream was true.

But this didn't stop him. He forced himself to stop crying, and used his Force powers to get the Imperial Guard to release him. After this, he hid away in a dark canal under one of Noelani's large bridges. Here he wept, looking at his communicator, and called for himself to be returned to his ship. There was no more reason for him to be here. He had no right.

Back at the Assembly Hall, the officials had scattered, demanding that the traitor be caught and fed to the predators of the North. They ignored the JS Troopers and Captain Reyes completely, as they had no part in this. Gaeran left the Hall and returned to his Tower, giving Hekso a spiteful glare just before leaving. Later he locked himself up once again in the Imperial Tower, addressing no issues whatsoever. Minister Hekso now had double the work than usual. But he wouldn't blame Queseon for it.

Idahria
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 9th April 2015, 2:49 pm

Jedi Squadron was at Red Alert, all hands were at battle stations and they were ready to launch TIE squadrons at a moment's notice. They kept a transporter lock on Queseon and Captain Reyes in the event they needed to be extracted immediately, they were less concerned about the survival of the JS Troopers.

Queseon was met with a surprise when the JS Troopers sent to escort him were in different armor than before, but as Queseon had ordered two platoons there were 40 of them. Captain Reyes remained in his Imperial Navy uniform, as he found the new officer dress uniforms unsatisfactory.
Abbidon... the lonely planet. A0c717d8d349f0983783224dac5adc26

"Yes, Admiral. Idahria was attacked while you were away, a race known as the Undine. They raised several surface cities and many Astelle lost their lives. Since then, Idahria has been very motivated to build up their military. An Imperial/Fedonian taskforce aided in expelling the Undine from the system, but your people did most of the work. I was rather surprised at how quickly they mobilized to defend themselves, as they have never been tested in a real war.. and still have not been tested in a longer and more drawn out conflict. The Undine were in orbit no more than four days when they were defeated. The Galactic Empire has fought wars that took several years to win." Captain Reyes explained.

The shuttle arrived at the Idahrian surface outpost. The ramp lowered and the JS Troopers were the first to exit the shuttle, they scanned the area and secured it. The platoon leaders reported it was safe for Queseon and Captain Reyes to exit the shuttle. The JS Troopers stood at attention on either side of the shuttle's exit ramp.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Idahria 9th April 2015, 7:33 am

Now that he had given his order, all Queseon needed to do now was wait. The crew knew what they were doing, so there was nothing he had to watch over at the time. He was most likely the most inexperienced crewman on this ship, and for that he felt bad, but he would probably not survive if he were to confront his father and the Imperial Assembly on his own. Besides, this is what Master Skywalker had advised. With the GE's help, he could better protect the galaxy and its inhabitants.

Below, Prime Minister Hekso watched from the Imperial Tower as the Frothgar arrived. At this point in time, Idahria's technology had advanced greatly, becoming very close to those of its allies. Sitting at his desk, Hekso connects his fingers as he drifts deep into thought. He had never seen a Star Destroyer this large, and he assumed that its presence had something to do with Prince Queseon's visit to the Galactic Empire. The Minister frowned as he wondered what this could be about.

Worried, the Astelle Minister walks out of his office and enters an elevator that would bring him to the administration nest, on the peak of the Imperial Tower. Here he quickly distributes orders, and connects to the Super Star Destroyer. He appears on the command bridge and sees Queseon right away, and his expression turns to that of surprise with a little relief mixed in.

"Queseon," he begins, placing a three-fingered hand upon his chest. "May I ask, what seems to be the problem here? What is this fleet here for?" his crest folds back as he asks the Prince.

In reply, Queseon shakes his head. "Uncle... I need to see my father immediately. I'd like to call for a meeting of the members of the Imperial Assembly." he tells Hekso with a few short pauses as he gathers up the courage he needs for what was to come.

That worried look returns to the Prime Minister's face. He is speechless, and simply nods before leaving to prepare the meeting and gives note on the way allowing Queseon access to a surface outpost. He would bring a group of JS Troopers with him to the surface, just in case things went sour, and they surely would. Queseon could already imagine what the assembly hall would look like at the moment he told them of his decision and intentions.

After the connection was cut, before the Jedi Squadron appeared the newest additions to the Idahrian Defense Fleet. Twenty Interceptors modeled after the Jadromt, and one extremely large Battlecruiser made to resemble the Idahrian Paemmonneo, a large underwater herbivore. It wasn't nearly as big as the Frothgar, but it was larger than the regular Star Destroyer. At the moment, it was quite obvious that they were of no threat. They were there... Just in case.

Queseon headed to the hangars right away once the coordinates were set. He boarded a dropship with two platoons of JS Troopers and asked that Captain Reyes accompany him to the outpost. Once prepared to leave the ship, Queseon took a seat and watched as new Idahrian fighter-bombers hovered by as escorts. They were streamlined and looked more intimidating than the old models.

"I've been away for far too long..." Queseon remarked. His crest shot upright as two more appeared from behind. He shakes his head, caught in awe. "We didn't have these when I left..."

Idahria
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galactic Empire 5th April 2015, 11:57 am

"All hands, prepare to break orbit. New Coruscant Port Authority has granted clearance to leave orbit, full power to the engines." Captain Reyes ordered the men on the bridge. "Fire up the Hyperdrive and set course for Idahria."

The Frothgar began to move, Queseon could feel internal gravity field of the massive star ship engage as they were now leaving the gravity of New Coruscant. The Frothgar's lights dimmed as the massive drive engines began to pull power from every other system on the ship, the TIE Fighters that were circling the Frothgar were now docking up and locking in for Hyperspace.

A computer voice announced their current status, "All external ports locked, all hangars secure, all armament secured, all personnel secured. Hyperdrive ready for initialization, entering Hyperspace in 5...4...3...2...1." The stars around them faded into lines which zipped past the Frothgar's view port.

Abbidon... the lonely planet. Hyperspace-o

In only an hour, the Frothgar's alarms sounded.. marking their imminent arrival. The starlines faded back to regular stars, below them was Idahria.

"We've arrived Admiral. Idahria is hailing us." Captain Reyes reported.
The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next